- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 14.75-ounce can pink salmon drained, bones removed and flaked
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat olive oil in deep fry pan on low heat.
- Add cooked rice, chopped eggs, salmon and spices, heat through and stir to mix.
- Remove mixture to round bottomed bowl and press in with spatula.
- Place serving plate upside down over bowl and holding the two tightly together, invert so that Kedgeree is neatly mounded on a plate. Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
Serves 6. Per serving: 249 calories, 19g protein, 16g carbohydrate (1g fiber), 12g fat (3g sat, 9g mono/poly), 423mg sodium