If you’re looking for a shareable treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth without being too heavy, this is your dish! The Sodexo recipe requires some planning for prep and refrigeration, but it’s so easy to put together. It features a baked graham cracker crust and a thick, sweetened Greek yogurt filling, decorated with fresh fruit.
Watch this recipe being made in the video above. Then try making it yourself with the recipe below!
- 1/2 cup graham crackers
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 teaspoons water
- 8 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 3/8 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh mint, chopped
- Line a fine mesh strainer with a paper towel and set it over a bowl. Place Greek yogurt onto the paper towel-lined strainer. Place in refrigerator for at least four hours to strain and thicken. After the Greek yogurt has thickened, transfer to a bowl and discard liquid that has been drained off.
- Place graham crackers in food processor and process until they are fine crumbs Add melted butter, salt and water. Pulse to combine.
- Coat 9-inch round pie dish with vegetable oil spray. Using fingers, press graham cracker crumb mixture into the dish and up sides. For optimal results, do not use deep dish pie plates.
- Bake the pie crust in a preheated 400° oven for 9-10 minutes or until browned. Remove from over and allow to cool completely.
- Combine honey, lemon rind and thickened yogurt. Place filling into cooled pie crust, spreading evenly.
- Top yogurt filling with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- Evenly sprinkle with chopped mint. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours prior to serving.