Serving Size: about 2/3 cup
Yield: 4 servings, about 2/3 cup each
Active Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Low-fat mayo and nonfat buttermilk keep this ranch dressing low in fat and calories. It’s great with raw snow peas or most any vegetable you have on hand.
- ⅓ cup nonfat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups trimmed and thinly sliced snow peas (about 9 ounces)
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, dill, onion, vinegar, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in snow peas.
42 Calories, Total Fat: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 7 g, Fiber: 1 g, Total Sugars: 3 g, Added Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 2 g, Sodium: 264 mg, Potassium: 114 mg, Folate: 21 mcg, Calcium: 27 mg
Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.